Listen to Our First Podcast! The Culture Interview with Manu Varma
- Valuable insights to create exceptional workplace culture
- Methods to develop a growth-oriented work environment.
- Good and bad workplace culture habits.
- Personal experiences and point of view in promoting a positive work environment.
- Recommendations from his situational learning on how to best manage and motivate a workforce.
Find Us On Apple Podcast and Spotify!
Watch The Video On Youtube
About The Canadian Workplace Culture Podcast
The Canadian Workplace Culture Podcast focuses on sharing insights for today’s people and culture leaders. This podcast features People and Culture Leaders, CEOs, HR professionals, and other leaders in discussions about recruitment, retention, total compensation, workplace culture, the latest people and culture trends, best practices in human capital management, personal stories, and more.
The interview is hosted by Kemp Edmonds, the Managing Director at the Canadian Workplace Culture Index.
Learn More From Our Latest Readings
In the current employment market, company culture is an important differentiator for organisations looking to recruit and retain top talent. While this fact is well
Subscribing to Our Newsletter to Receive Exclusive Content
Subscribe to our newsletter for special invitations, exclusive insights, useful content, and the latest about Canadian Workplace Culture straight to your inbox on a schedule that ensures you only see us when it’s important!