Listen to Our Second Podcast! The Culture Interview with Cameron Uganec
This second podcast features Cameron Uganec, who recently joined Thinkific as General Manager Media. Previously with Later, Bench, and Hootsuite Cameron has led and grown some of the biggest tech organizations in Western Canada over the last ten years. Cameron Uganec shares:
- Valuable insights from his experience managing people as a strategic leader
- Methods to develop a culture where people bring new ideas and take risks
- Personal experiences in using creativity to promote a growth-oriented work
- Insights to hiring people that fit together and set an exceptional culture
- Recommendations to attracting and retaining the right people
Find Us On Apple Podcast and Spotify!
Watch The Video On Youtube
About The Canadian Workplace Culture Podcast
The Canadian Workplace Culture Podcast focuses on sharing insights for today’s people and culture leaders. This podcast features People and Culture Leaders, CEOs, HR professionals, and other leaders in discussions about recruitment, retention, total compensation, workplace culture, the latest people and culture trends, best practices in human capital management, personal stories, and more.
The interview is hosted by Kemp Edmonds, the Managing Director at the Canadian Workplace Culture Index.
Learn More From Our Latest Readings
In the current employment market, company culture is an important differentiator for organisations looking to recruit and retain top talent. While this fact is well
Subscribing to Our Newsletter to Receive Exclusive Content
Subscribe to our newsletter for special invitations, exclusive insights, useful content, and the latest about Canadian Workplace Culture straight to your inbox on a schedule that ensures you only see us when it’s important!