Listen to Our Third Podcast! The Culture Interview with Lorie Corcuera
This third podcast features Lorie Corcuera, culture leader and Head of HR at DNEG for Vancouver and Los Angeles. Lorie has over 20 years of experience in culture and belonging strategy and implementation, executive coaching, leadership alignment, organizational design and effectiveness, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, and elevating workplace experiences that inspire purpose, connection, and impact, and much more. Lorie shares:
- Valuable insights from her experience as a Culture & Belonging Strategist, and Executive Coach
- Methods to develop a culture where people feel like they belong, and want to contribute
- The importance of soft skills when promoting a people-focused workplace culture
- Insights to hiring people that fit together and set an exceptional culture
- Organizational Design recommendations to better attract and retain top talent
Find Us On Apple Podcast and Spotify!
Watch The Video On Youtube
About The Canadian Workplace Culture Podcast
The Canadian Workplace Culture Podcast focuses on sharing insights for today’s people and culture leaders. This podcast features People and Culture Leaders, CEOs, HR professionals, and other leaders in discussions about recruitment, retention, total compensation, workplace culture, the latest people and culture trends, best practices in human capital management, personal stories, and more.
The interview is hosted by Kemp Edmonds, the Managing Director at the Canadian Workplace Culture Index.
Learn More From Our Latest Readings
In the current employment market, company culture is an important differentiator for organisations looking to recruit and retain top talent. While this fact is well
Subscribing to Our Newsletter to Receive Exclusive Content
Subscribe to our newsletter for special invitations, exclusive insights, useful content, and the latest about Canadian Workplace Culture straight to your inbox on a schedule that ensures you only see us when it’s important!